Mountain Heights Academy is putting the focus where it should be – on the student.
Our mission is to use innovative technology, service learning, student-centered instruction and personal responsibility to empower students to succeed.
- We believe that all students should have an education tailored to their specific needs, regardless of ability or disability
- We will prepare our students for the modern, technology driven world.
- We believe in a flexible, constantly evolving curriculum based on best practices and current research.
- We believe in personal responsibility and self advocacy.
- We believe that service learning, ethics, and community involvement are vital to student achievement.
- We believe that students, parents, and teachers are all part of the educational team.
- We believe in sharing our open education resources with students, parents and teachers alike across the world.